Virtual: Exploring Trends in Southeastern U.S. Philanthropy Online
In 2016, the Southeastern Council of Foundations (SECF) partnered with Candid to develop the Southern Trends Report, a dashboard on foundations and grantmaking in the Southeastern U.S., which encompasses Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Drawing on data from the Southern Trends Report and other sources, this session will explore both recent and long-term philanthropy patterns across the Southeast region. We’ll discuss the following questions and more:
- How have Southeast foundations grown in the past 5, 10, 25 and 50 years?
- How does the growth of foundations in the Southeast compare with other regions?
- What organizations and causes have received the most funding in recent years?
- How is foundation grantmaking evolving to meet emerging needs?
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Hosted by Candid. For more information visit: https://learning.candid.org/training/2021-01-15-virtual-exploring-trends-in-southeastern-u-s-philanthropy/.
Related LibGuide: Business Resources by Natasha Francois
- Friday, Jan 15th 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://learning.candid.org/training/2021-01-15-virtual-exploring-trends-in-southeastern-u-s-philanthropy/