Plan Your Website for Online Success Online
You know you need a website for your business. But, how do you set it up for online success?
First, you need to have a solid plan in place. Fortunately, this webinar will help with exactly that!
This webinar, presented by Co-Founder of Cardsetter Jessica Baldwin, will share a comprehensive plan for your business's website.
After the session, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- Your website’s audience
- Feature and functionality needs
- Content planning
- How to choose the right platform
- Best practices for online success
Attendees may also request the free website planning workbook upon completion of the webinar. Hosted by SCORE. For more information and to register, visit: https://www.score.org/event/plan-your-website-online-success
Related LibGuide: Business Resources by Natasha Francois
- Tuesday, Apr 27th 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://www.score.org/event/plan-your-website-online-success